Tuesday 11 February 2014

Outfit post + Dinner at Cin Cin

Happy Family Day everyone!

I hope you all had a nice day off whether it was by yourself, with your family or with your loved ones. I celebrated with my boyfriend at a really nice restaurant on Robson in downtown Vancouver called Cin Cin. There was always good comments and good feedback on the place, but I never got the opportunity to go there until today. The service and food was definitely as good as what I had heard about previously. It's a place I would definitely go back to and recommend for you guys as well. Here are a few pictures of what we had for appetizers as well as our two entrees. Enjoy~




_________________________________________________________________________________

Outfit post:

Alright so asides from all the good food, of course I had to dress up for it as well. Honestly, I had forgotten that we were going to such a fancy restaurant, and just totally dressed casually until later in the evening when we were heading to Cin Cin that I realized I was probably a little underdressed. But not to worry, the place is surprisingly quite casual despite the fancy name. 

Here is what I wore:

Leather Jacket: H&M
Off shoulder oversized tee: Zara
Leather/cotton pants: Alice + Olivia





_________________________________________________________________________________


For makeup, there's honestly nothing that I love more than a bold liner and red lips. It suits any occasion, such a simple look but so feminine, and accentuates the best features on your face, the eyes and lips. 
Do you also notice my skin looks super flawless and airbrushed too? (Didn't use any photoshop by the way). I'm using Shu Uemura's new lightbulb foundation, which my review will be up soon! 
So stay tuned~

Here is what I had on my face:

Brows: Anastasia brow wiz and brow gel both in Brunette
Face: Shu Uemura lightbulb foundation + Illamasqua foundation powder
Eyes: Nars black eyeliner + Cle De Peau volumizing mascara
Lips: Stila liquid lipstick in beso
Cheeks: Nars laguna bronzer + Nars blush in orgasm



I hope you enjoyed this simple night out look! Comment if you have questions~
Have a good rest of the week! Thank you for reading


CarolYuu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share on Facebook